The S2CN workshop will be supported by ENGINE - European research centre of Network intelliGence for INnovation Enhancement, the European Commission under the 7th Framework Programme, Coordination and Support Action, Grant Agreement Number 316097
For 8 best papers accepted to the S2CN workshop, the ENGINE Centre will reimburse the conference registration fee
, if their authors present the paper during the workshop.
The authors are encouraged to submit via EDAS
full papers describing original, previously unpublished research results, not currently under review by another conference or journal, addressing state-of-the-art research and development in the area of survivable content-oriented and cloud-ready networking. All submitted papers will be reviewed. Accepted papers are planned to be published in IEEE Xplore
and indexed in relevant databases.
A Best Paper Award
will be given.
- Resilient cloud computing architectures and solutions
- Resilient content-oriented networks architectures and solutions
- Survivability of networks with anycast and multicast traffic
- Survivability of P2P and overlay networks
- Survivability of grids and distributed computing systems
- Software-Defined Networks (SDN) for survivable content-oriented and cloud-ready networking
- Survivability of Content Delivery Networks (CDNs)
- Management of survivable content-oriented and cloud-ready networks
- Energy efficiency in survivable content-oriented and cloud-ready networks
- Planning and optimization of survivable content-oriented and cloud-ready networks
- Simulation/emulation techniques for network resilience in content-oriented and cloud-ready networks
- Reliability and resilience of in data centers
- Businesses aspects of resilience in content-oriented and cloud-ready networks
- New and emerging threats in cloud computing and content-oriented networks
, Wroclaw University of Technology (PL)